On Social Media, we can easily discover which type of entrepreneur people are.
Here are 3 types of entrepreneurs which we most frequently find on business pages like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and even LinkedIn:
– His posts are mainly about his products and services, his events, his business.
– He will never answer people who are leaving comments.
– His first goal is to sell without taking care of his clients needs.
– He will say that Social Media is not bringing any growth to his business.
– He will put new posts when he feels like without any constancy.
– He will answer comments once in a while, when he feels like.
– His first goal is to have results for yesterday, hoping that everything will arrives without
– He won’t see any long term results with his social networks.
– His post will mainly be about tips, information, articles.
– He will always take time to answer people’s comments.
– His first goal will be to create relation, engage conversation, inform people and listen to
– He is patient and persevering which will bring him concrete results on Social Media and
a growth to his company.
Which one of these three entrepreneurs will obtain results?
You guessed it, the Builder entrepreneur
Why? In spite of the virtual, he takes time to engage conversation with people who follow him, and this is the most important with social media because people see there is a human behind the computer. People will appreciate this type of entrepreneur, will not hesitate to buy from him or to refer him.
I hear people say: YES but….it takes lots of time all this!
Yes it’s true. This is why it becomes important to build an action plan, to program in advance our posts and also plan a maximum of 30 minutes per day to take time to answer every comments and create new contacts.
For sure that for the posting part, it will take time on top of the 30 minutes. This is why it is important to program everything in advance or to focus only on what you do the best in your business and delegate the posting part to a social media specialist.
So Yes it is possible to have results with Social Media.
Are you ready to also get results? (leave your answer in the comment box below)
Partner of your authentic success,
social media specialist
PS: Would you like to save time and delegate some work? CLICK HERE